Having graduated with a master’s degree in Media and Communication Studies, I received in-depth training in oral and written communication techniques, event planning, and the use of specialized IT tools. The variety of experiences in my professional career has allowed me to explore a wide range of environments and to work on very diverse areas of communication.
In a media environment disrupted by the advent of social media, supporting our clients with these new communication channels is a major, exciting and very rewarding challenge that I have now been enjoying for quite a few years. Moreover, since the companies I have worked for were all part of the IT industry, and in particular new technologies, handling social media was all the more natural.
Major Areas of Expertise
- B2B & B2C applications
- Open Source
- Analyzing, managing and facilitating communities
- Setting up sponsorship campaigns
- Implementing crisis communication strategies
What I Prefer
- Keeping informed about the latest trends in tech
- Market analysis
- Creating and implementing communication plans
- Responding to media / client requests
- Organizing events
- Facilitating communities