Anne de Forsan
I have been working in the world of marketing and communication in the high-tech industry for over 20 years. From developing communication strategies and plans, to organizing events and managing relations with the media and influencers, the various roles I have held have allowed me to cover all aspects of communication and marketing.
With the rise of social media, my job has become even more exciting: the ability to access information from the entire world, to identify and bring together people, wherever they are, around a given theme, and to communicate in real time, profoundly changes the way companies interact with their ecosystems.
Most of the companies I have worked for share the following common characteristics: players in the software industry, medium-sized, mainly B2B-oriented organizations.
Major Areas of Expertise // Industry
- B2B Applications
- Open Source
- Critical business applications, in particular content management systems
- I am a co-founder of the group “CMSGeekupParis”
What I Prefer
- Creating and implementing communication plans
- Interviewing clients
- Writing case studies
- Organizing events
- Facilitating communities
- This is not my first agency. My first PR and Communication agency was in the entertainment industry (theater and music)..
- I sang in a rock band for 15 years.